Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tencel Super Silky Soft Luxury Bed Sheet Set by Yorkshire-Mayfair

Authentic Woven Tencel Super Silky Soft Luxury Bed Sheet Set 100% Highest Quality Series Bedding- Wrinkle, Fade, and Stain Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Deep Pockets, Pillowcases - Best For Bedroom, Guest Room, Childrens Room, RV, Vacation Home, Bed in a Bag Addition, Comes with Money Back Guarantee! (Queen, Lavender)
by Yorkshire-Mayfair



Eco-Friendly Tencel Fiber Sheets Set
Extracted from real eucalyptus trees!
Extra Deep Pockets
Ultra-soft, breathable and made to last
Includes Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillowcases



These 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set from Yorkshire-Mayfair are heavenly! They are so soft I don't want to crawl out of bed. These are very smooth and the color is very pretty. I found that these wash well and also have no lose threads. These sheets fit well on my queen size bed and do not slip off like other sheets have in the past. With 2 matching pillow cases you couldn't ask for a better set. I got these in exchange for a honest review. I honestly love these sheets they are luxurious and well made! After washing these sheets I was happy to see that they didn't peel or anything like cheap sheets I have gotten in the past. These are top of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment