Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko (Natural)

Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko (Natural)

from Sacko



Go Green with this Sacko (TM) Tough 600 Denier Color Polyester Shopping Tote Bag.


This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Snap Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.
Great for Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the Park and even the Beach.
Dimensions are 16.25"(W) x 12.125"(H) x 4.875"(G)


If I had the choice in carrying a designer brand purse verses this shopping tote hands down I carry this tote more! Its a very durable tote bag. The snaps close well and the handles are just right for my shoulder. I also love the side pocket its a deep pocket so you don't have to worry about losing anything. I travel a lot and when I only need to bring a outfit or two this bag is prefect for my needs. I can even put a pair of shoes in this bag along with a couple of outfits. Not only is this bag great for travel its also cleans up very nicely. The only down fall is I wish I had a few more of these totes. I got this product as a sample in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment