Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

KUUK Meat tenderizer

Kuuk Professional 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer by Kuuk

Improves less expensive cuts of meat by slicing through the connective tissue that can make meat tough.
Reduces cooking time up to 40% and allows the meat to cook more evenly.
Retains juices and so reduces shrinkage whilst enhancing the flavor.
Decreases marinade time allowing flavor to penetrate the meat.
FDA compliant and dishwasher safe.


With the help of this meat tenderizer I am no longer stuck chewing on the same piece of meat for 5 mins just so I can swallow. This meat tenderizer is very sharp and the blades do well cutting threw the meat. I found that chicken breast cooked the best and with these cuts it allowed my seasoning to go inside of the meat well making the meat more flavorful. I did find that when washing the use of a sprayer helped out alot making it easier to clean. I got this product as a sample in exchange for a honest review at no charge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment