Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WORLD SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENS (3-TONE) Item Code: CM904 Review



$34.95
WORLD SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENS (3-TONE)
Item Code: CM904Blue Color ContactsIncluded (4 Items):
- 1 x Pair Of Contact Lenses (2 Lenses)
- 1 x Lens Care Card
- 1 x FREE Contact Lens Case
- 1 x FREE Gift Bag
Product Info

Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00) ~ -10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.



Now days if you want to freshing up your look there is so many ways to do so. From changing your hair color to adding contacts. So when I had a chance to do a review on a pair of colored contacts I jumped on it. Its been years since I have wore contacts and let me tell you this much they have improved alot! I love the range of colors and how well they are made! I got the WORLD SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENS (3-TONE) from Lens Circle in the color blue. These contacts was mailed in a package nicely packed then each contact had its own container. You get a free case for when you need to remove them. Over all I was very pleased when putting them on I thought that I would have a hard time but didnt. These contacts are 3 tones too and unlike the ones I tried years ago from another brand these was very easy to see out of. I love the look they gave me and that if I wanted I could add my prescription if needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment