Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fibolica® Dark Brown Hair Thickening Fibers (2 Month Supply / 25g)
from Fibolica

Fibolica hair thickening fibers are the perfect hair loss solution for both men and women who want an all-natural, safe and truly effective way to instantly eliminate the appearance of hair loss and thinning hair. To use Fibolica, simply shake the hair fibers onto your thinning areas and watch as the hair fibers statically bond securely to your existing hair, similar to thousands of tiny magnets, instantly adding dramatic density and volume to your thinning areas in 30 seconds or less.
Before

Fibolica is the fibers for your hair like those fiber eye lashes that everyone is trying. I got this product for my mother. She just got a new style and cut along  with color. The only down fall is her hair is super thin so she isn't 100% happy with it. This product is not only every easy to use it also makes seeing balding spots a lot harder to find. I even applied this to my hair and found that it was great covering my hair part line. I love that its easy to use and it washes out very easily. Now there is no need to worry about your hair. With Fibolica your hair will look fuller and even looks as if you have alot more hair. This product isn't only a self esteem booster it also is easy to use! In just a few seconds you can have fuller hair. You just sprinkle then I combed the hair so it fell in place for the ististyle we was going for. It last all day long and isn't heavy and it doesn't make styling hard at all. I got this item at no charge as a sample in exchange for my honest review. 
After

No comments:

Post a Comment