Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Macadamia Nut Oil and Promega-7, 16.9 Ounce
from Adamia

Contains one 16.9 ounce bottle
Adamia features our exclusive blend of Promega-7 including pure macadamia oil, rich in omega-7, and the most soothing and effective moisturizers science has to offer
Clinically proven to improve distressed skin, skins tears, and more
Non-greasy, exceptional absorption
Dermatologist tested, Fragrance free, Non-allergenic, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Petroleum Free, Vegan Friendly


Adamia is the lotion all other lotions wish they was! Its smoothing to my skin, not oily or greasy. I love that its has no scent. I've been on the search for a good lotion that would help heal my skin. This is the one! Its light soothing and I can tell were my skin is actually healing. My dried cracked skin isn't dried out and there are no longer cracks. I love that its Fragrance free, Non-allergenic, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Petroleum Free, Vegan Friendly. This Asamia lotion is very absorbent and soft feeling as well. I got this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment