Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Yorkshire-Mayfair Super Silky Soft Luxury Bed Sheet Set

Super Silky Soft Luxury Bed Sheet Set 100% Highest Quality Brushed Microfiber 1800 Series Bedding- Wrinkle, Fade, and Stain Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Deep Pockets, Pillowcases - Best For Bedroom, Guest Room, Childrens Room, RV, Vacation Home, Bed in a Bag Addition, Comes with Money Back Guarantee! (Queen, Baby Blue)
by Yorkshire-Mayfair

Made of the highest quality heavy-weight, high-gram luxury microfiber
4 piece sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
More durable than cotton,Hypoallergenic and wrinkle resistant!
Extra Deep Pocket Fit
Lifetime Guarantee- If you don't love it, send it back!





I got these sheets for my son thinking of that they would make a great set. these sheets are very durable they are also a great set I would recommend them for anyone who want sheets it will last. I have washed the sheets several times and they do not have lint balls or shrink they sit his queen size bed perfectly and are a beautiful colour. I got This product no charge in exchange for a honest review. they are durable with a very nice color. Well sewn with nice deep pockets they don't flip or slide all of your mattress. Its nice its a time with a lovely set of pillowcases and your fitted sheet as well as your flat. There are several colors to pick from and I'm sure I'll be ordering another see for my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment