Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Ultimitt - The Ultimate Tanning Applicator Mitt By Thermalabs Perfect for Self Tanning Sunless Tan Gloves or Self Tanner Mitts by Thermalabs

Ultimitt - The Ultimate Tanning Applicator Mitt By Thermalabs Perfect for Self Tanning Sunless Tan Gloves or Self Tanner Mitts
by Thermalabs

Top premium high quality microfiber self tanning application mitt
Comes with carrying poly bag - take it with you when you travel without staining your cloths
Bigger than all the rest so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
Doesn't fall apart or crack • Doesn't stretch, rip or break • Easily washable
Last longer than any other mitt that why we offer a crazy ONE FULL YEAR guarantee!

Ultimitt. The Ultimate Mitt By Thermalabs: Covers more area smoothly and streak free for a flawless tan The perfect mitt for applying Thermalabs premium products on a daily basis. Use with mousse, mist, gel or lotions to keep your hands stain free while getting the most smooth and streak free application. We recommend rinsing The Ulti-Mitt with water and letting it dry before using it for the first time. Apply our product to the mitt and gently sweep across your skin to get an even, streak-free application.

At first when I got this mitt I was mislead Well I thought I was.... I thought that it had the bronzer build into it and as you used it. It would apply. Boy am I glad that isn't so! It would have been hard to judge what color I needed. It also came with a really same mini mitt! Which is for your face and small areas. I found that this Mitt and mini mitt are both super soft and easy to clean. When applying my favorite self tan I found that this mitt helped keep my hands cleans and stain free. These are nice thick and well sewn. I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment