Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Stanzino 3/4 Tunic

Stanzino® Women's V neck 3/4 Sleeve Casual Tunic

Buy a Trusted Brand Name - Stanzino® is the #1 Top Rated by Consumers when it comes to Apparel & Accessories
79% POLYESTER 18% RAYON 3% SPANDEX
Machine Washable



This gorgeous women's v-neck three quarter inch sleeves tunic is absolutely breathtaking I love how it flows in the back and the olive green color it is made of a mixture of polyester rayon and spandex. I found this tunic fits very well I ordered the size I would normally wear I do wish that I would have ordered a size up due to my large breasts this top does fit very well and it has a very nice flow in the back. This material is very breathable and flowing. It is very stylish with today's trends and I feel like this would look great with jeans, khakis, palazzo pants or even tights. I got this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. Over all I love it and will be ordering another one in a different color.




No comments:

Post a Comment