Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

PowerJive [5 Pack] Assorted Lengths (6ft, 3ft,1ft) Premium Micro USB Cables High Speed USB

PowerJive® [5 Pack] Assorted Lengths (6ft, 3ft,1ft) Premium Micro USB Cables High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black Multi 5 Pack)
by PowerJive


Assorted cable length 5-Pack - 1ft x 1 , 3ft x 3 , 6ft x 1 - Perfect sizes for all your charging needs
High speed charge & sync: Enjoy USB 2.0 speeds up to 480Mbps
Sturdy flex boots prevents tearing at stress points
Compatible with all micro usb devices including Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus 4, S3, S4, S5, S6 Android tablets and windows phones
Made by PowerJive® - Lifetime Warranty



I am in LOVE with these cords!! They have a wider base and seem to be the only power cord that will charge up my Samsung Galaxy S4! Not even the cord that came with my phone will charge my phone. I love that you get a few different lengths and that there are 5 cords in all. The cord its self is well made and is thick. I have folded, rolled up and done everything think known to man and they do not kink or bend. These are by far some of the best cords I own. I love the 6ft cord the most! I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 
Whats best about these cords is that I can charge everything from power bars, my kindle, the kids tablets, flashlights and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment