Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Pembrook Pembrook Non Skid / Slip Socks - Hospital Socks - Fuzzy Slipper Socks - Available in 2-Pack, 4-Pack and 6-Pack

Pembrook
Pembrook Non Skid / Slip Socks - Hospital Socks - Fuzzy Slipper Socks - Available in 2-Pack, 4-Pack and 6-Pack

SUPER SOFT - Chenille Material (Cotton, Polyester and Spandex Blend)
SKID RESISTANT - Gripping rubber treads
GREAT VALUE - Chose the 2-Pack, 4-Pack or 6-Pack
QUALITY - Designed for hospital use but perfect for the home
VERSATIAL - Great for Adults - Fits up to men's shoe size up to 11 and women's shoe size 9


ORDER YOURS HERE 

These socks are well made and fit well! I am not a sock person. I hate how socks feel on my feet its like I cant move my feet & I hate how socks have seams right along the tips of my toes. Ok I know that may sound odd but I hate socks! These socks how ever are very nice! They are super soft and the non slip grippers on the bottom are great the only thing I wish was that both pink socks was the same color. I had one of the blue socks dye rub off on to one sock so its kinda tied dyed. Other than that I was over all very pleased. I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment