Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

GARLIC 60 Day Supply - 120 Softgels by BRI Nutrition

WHAT ARE THE COMPONENTS OF GARLIC THAT MAKE IT HEALTHY?
FERROPORTIN – GARLIC MAY HELP IMPROVE YOUR IRON METABOLISM.
Diallyl sulfides in garlic can help elevate the production of a protein called ferroportin. You see, ferroportin is responsible for exportation of iron from the cell (enterocyte) into the circulation. In short, it prevents decreased levels of iron to occur within the body. Ferroportin is a basolateral transport protein regulated by the proteinhepcidin to prevent unnecessarily high levels of iron in the body that could become damaging. When iron becomes decreased in our body for long periods of time, this could develop into anemia thus ferroportin is an important component of compensation of the body.

HYDROGEN SULFIDE – GARLIC HAS CARDIOPROTECTIVE BENEFITS.
Such benefits may partly be in regards to the production of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas. Erythrocytes or red blood cells can take sulfur-containing molecules in garlic called polysulfides and use them to produce H2S. In turn, H2S can help our blood vessels expand and regulate our blood pressure.

ALLYLPOLYSULFIDES – IT MAY HELP A LOWER RISK OF OXIDATIVE STRESS.
Oxidative damage also leads to undesired inflammation. This combination of oxidative stress and inflammation puts our blood vessels at risk of plaque formation. Thus, plaque formation could in turn leadatherosclerosis which can result in the death or rupturing of blood vessels because of the decreased flow or pressure of the circulation caused by plaque. Garlic’s unique set of sulfur-containing compounds helps protect us from both inflammation and oxidative stress.

VITAMIN B6 HELPS PREVENT HEART DISEASE.
Garlic’s Vitamin B6 helps by doing so through the mechanism of lowering levels of homocysteine. Homocysteine is an intermediate product of an important biochemical process called the methylation cycle. Homocysteine consequently can damage blood vessel walls if high levels are left unchecked.

GARLIC CAN PREVENT CANCER.
Allium vegetables, which include garlic, have shown important anti-cancer properties noted in recent studies. Interestingly, high intake of garlic has been found to lower the risk or virtually all cancer types except breast cancer and prostate cancer. However, even if you only had moderate amounts of garlic intake, studies have cited that it has been found to lower the risk of two types of cancer – colorectal and renal cancer.
  ORDER YOURS HERE

I really love Garlic but hate the smell and after taste. I was super excited to see if how these Garlic Supplement worked. I thought I would not only try them but I also wouldn't tell my husband so I would know if they was really working. He hates garlic and knows the second I eat it. I started taking these daily and did notice that there wasn't a garlic taste and not only that I wasn't gassy like I am when I eat garlic. These pills are great health benefits of garlic supplements. My husband did not know I was taking these which is nice since I didn't have the I just ate garlic odor. I also feel like these are great for daily use. I took 2 a day with a glass of water after my lunch. These are not hard on your system and are easy to swallow. I did like that they are a gel and not a hard pill. I did like seeing that these are made here in the USA as well!! I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment