Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Coffee Press

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Coffee Press, 34-Ounce, Stainless Steel
by Francois et


USPTO Protected Custom Vintage Design
Dishwasher Safe
Holds 1000ml, or 34oz
Double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer
Dribble-proof spout




This Vintage double wall French coffee press is great! I have never used one before but always wanted too. Its very stylish and super easy to use! I love it so much that I use it daily now for tea. Its made well and very easy to clean. I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review. I really love the handle and how well its made. At first looking at this I thought that it may weight alot it doesn't at all. Francois et Mimi did very well with the design of this product. Its used more now than our coffee maker! The lid is very neatly made as well I found that this Vintage double wall French coffer press will be used for years to come. We had a tea party and all of the kids had to have with coffee maker as there pitcher for tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment