Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Crave Naturals Blemish and Blackhead Remover Tool Kit



Crave Naturals Blemish and Blackhead Remover Tool Kit - Esthetician Skin Care Set for Facial Acne and Blemishes
by Crave Naturals
TEXTURED HANDLES provides no-slip grip provides excellent hand control so you can remove blemishes like a pro!
DOUBLE ENDED Each tool does double duty taking care of any size or type of blemish including whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. Double ended loop even gets hard to reach areas around your nose. Say goodbye to acne.
SURGICAL GRADE set comes with 5 Hygienic, top quality tools that are made to last.
100% STAINLESS STEEL Blemish comedone extractor removal tool kit with lancet, resists rust, staining and corrosion.
ESTHETICIAN APPROVED professional tools will remove all pimples and blackheads so you can do your own facial from the privacy of your own home.



WOW!!! I knew I had some black heads but I had NO clue they was so bad! Now at first when I opened this set I was kinda afraid to use it! But once I tried it out I was shocked to see how well these tools work and how easy it is to get those stubborn black heads. I had a hard time with my nose just trying scrubs or peels I even used those strips but nothing cleaned my face as well as these tools! They come in a nice carrying case and are all easy to use since they have a nice grip for your fingers. I like that there are different sizes to pick from as well. I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment