Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Christy Nockels' Album "Let It Be Jesus"

Christy Nockels' Album "Let It Be Jesus"

1. Freedom Song (Live)4:27
2. My Anchor (Live)4:36
3. Everything Is Mine In You (Live)7:08
4. The Wondrous Cross (Live)5:54
5. Let It Be Jesus (Live)5:32
6. Who Can Compare (Live)7:26
7. Jesus, Rock Of Ages (Live)4:13
8. If You Never (Live)4:09
9. Leaning On You, Jesus (Live)5:29
10 . Find Me At The Feet Of Jesus (Live) 5:27
11. Wonderful Name (Live)6:09

Original Release Date: April 28, 2015
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Label: SixSteps (SIX)
Copyright: (C) 2015 sixstepsrecords/Sparrow Records
Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier.
Total Length: 1:00:30
Genres:
Christian

Order your copy here
With life being full of non family worthy music I decided that I wanted to hear more up lifting and family friendly music. With my family starting to listen Christian based music I was very excited about the change  to get this Christy Nockels " Let it be Jesus" as a sample for my honest review. Christy has a very lovely voice. The lyrics and the music are both very uplifting and touching. Its  very  pleasing to listen to these songs even my children loved listening to these with me.(my 12 year old loves the My Anchor song while Find Me At The Feet Of Jesus is probably one of my favorite songs on this Cd. Her voice is very lovely and as she sings each song the music perfectly matches with each note. She is very well spoken and as she sings its clear and easy to understand the words that flow from her mouth. I felt very honored and joyful after listening to each song. 




(I received a digital copy of this album from FlyBy Promotions in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are entirely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment