Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

1000 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton Silky Sateen Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket, King by Yorkshire-Mayfair

1000 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton Silky Sateen Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket, King
by Yorkshire-Mayfair


ORDER YOURS HERE

Cotton
Made of 100% Luxury Sateen Egyptian Cotton
1000 Thread Count
Includes One Fitted Sheet, One Flat Sheet and Two Pillowcases
Deep Pocket Fit, up to 16"


Ok lets talk SHEETS!! When it comes to my bedding I'm very picky! Even more my husband is picky! We hate crumbs and most of all can NOT and will NOT allow sheet peels! You know you know those cheap sheets you get that are a poly/cotton blend? You wash them just a handful of times and before you know it your laying on a bed full of sheet lint! Its the most awful feeling in the world! I feel like I'm the princess laying on a pea millions of peas that itch and make it hard to sleep!!! So many years I go I made it clear when it came to my bedding It would only be 100% cotton! NOTHING else would do! I was over joyed to see that these sheets was 100% Cotton even more joyed to see that these sheets fit well on my pillow top King size bed. I've bought sheets in the past and had problems with the edges rolling up and slipping off. With this Yorkshire-Mayfair sheets you don't have that problem. I noticed that they was also well sewn and each pocket was made in the most perfect seams. When I got these I washed them (as I do with all new items) I did notice that these sheets only got softer with each washing. These are honestly the softest most luxuriate sheets I've ever owned. In the past I have owned Egyptian cotton and when comparing these to my old set of  Egyptian Cotton sheets I found these to be heavenly! My only complain is that I had standard size pillows and I now want King size for my cases. So really its not a complaint. These are truly lovely sheets! I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review. I must say these honestly are the best value and nicest set I've ever owned!

Order yours HERE!! They have 14 great colors to pick from! 

No comments:

Post a Comment