Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wicked Crown Temporary Hair Color Chalks, 12 Count

Wicked Crown Temporary Hair Color Chalks, 12 Count
by Wicked Crown

Wicked Crown hair color chalks allow you to create a variety of temporary effects in your hair-at your every whim. Try a few strategically placed splices, or choose a dip dyed or multi colored look, you are in total control. Wicked Crown chalks give you absolute power over your hair color. One application lasts up to 5 washes. 12 colors included: Rose quartz, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise blue, opal white, black onyx, chocolate diamond, topaz yellow, emerald green, garnet pink, amethyst violet, coral orange. Tips: Broken chalk will still provide wicked, eye-catching results. For more vibrant color, twist your hair in small strands before color application. To set in color, allow the hair to dry naturally. Seal color with a curling wand. Vibrant colors. Fast and easy application. Colors can be used alone or together.


Wicked Hair Chalks is a great temporary hair color and super easy to use. My 12 year old wanted to add permanent hair color to her hair but I wasn't going to let that happen. I'm all for fun but wanted something that would wash out if needed. So as soon as I saw these hair color chalks I knew we had to try them! You get 12 bight cheerful colors in one box and they are super easy to apply. You rub them on moisten hair then set the look with a curling iron or flat iron. After applying a few colors to her hair I found that it takes a little while to build up color. So you can apply it lightly or You could try what we did! I quickly dipped the chalk stick into a glass of water. Making sure I didn't make a mess I then rubbed in on to her hair. When I did the dip method I found that we got more product on the hair and the colors was a lot brighter. I then set the hair chalk with a flat iron. This color lasted hours and then when it was bed time she showered and all the color came out of her hair while washing. I highly recommend these Wicked hair chalks to anyone who wants a fun look with out the long temp hair dye. I got this product as a sample in exchange for my honest review I feel that these are great and that we will be using them alot. They are fun and super easy to apply.
http://www.chrislie.com/temporary-hair-color-chalk-12-color-set.html#


"Sponsered Post" or "Powered by BrandBacker"

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! It looks like something my daughter would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors to choose from. Also, I like how it isn't permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun for the girls. My daughter loved those when she was that age.

    ReplyDelete