Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wholeness Home Set of 3 Heavy Duty House Paint Brushes

Wholeness Home Set of 3 Heavy Duty House Paint Brushes - 3 Sizes: 1.5, 2inch 3 Inch Sturdy Wood Interior Exterior Paint Brushes
by Wholeness Home

EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE JOB - 3 Sizes All in ONE SET - 1.5, 2, 3 inch paint brushes
ACRYLICS, LATEX, WATER BASED PAINTS - Smooth Strokes, Sturdy Construction, Durable Bristles
No More Stopping your Projects to look for the next size brush, All in One Set!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE KNOWING YOU ARE BACKED BY A 100% MFG.MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND WORLD CLASS CUSTOM


As soon as we have a pretty day where I can paint I'm going to use these brushes! I got these at no charge for a honest review.  I love that these came in a 3 pack! I love to paint but hate looking for all my different size brushes. These are going to be perfect for what I have planned! I when a head and tested these on some wood with some old paint I had laying around. They are great I was able to paint smooth lines with little brush marks. They clean well and didn't shed. I plan on using these to paint a old dresser I believe these are going to be all I will need the handles are made well and with 3 choices to pick from.



No comments:

Post a Comment