Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted, with antioxidants, 3.3oz BB / CC cream. NEW formula 2014
by Sweetsation Therapy

Light and non-greasy, Moisturizes and hydrates all day long
Defends skin with mineral SPF 30, age defying, tinted (no white cast)
Contains antioxidants and age defying ingredients, Hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, Vitamin C
NANO particles free, chemical free, toxin free
Paraben free, gluten free, nut oil free


Sunblock is very important it helps in many ways. From protecting you from getting burned to skin cancer which could take your life. It also helps keep your skin looking young with out all those nasty sun spots. But I have found one BIG problem when I go to apply sun screen I have white sun block all over me! NOW its cute for a kid to have a little sun screen on their nose or to have it not rubbed in so well so that they can have a extra layer but as a adult nothing is worst than looking like your 5 years old and your mother slapped white paste all over you! So as soon as I hear about this tinted sunscreen I knew right then I had to try it out! I'm glad I did! I love it!it isn't too greasy or oily and it protects my skin from UVA & UVB! So I really couldn't be happier. I got this product as a sample at no charge in exchange for a honest review. I love it! It goes on well and last for hours with a lovely scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment