Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Orchid Origami Paper

Orchid Origami Paper; Folding Sheets; 500 Sheets Per Pack; 6-inch by 6-inch, 10 Beautiful Colors, High Quality Origami Paper, 80 GSM; FREE Origami eBook
by Orchid Origami Paper

✔ BRIGHT COLORS: Comes in 10 beautiful, vibrant colors that will give you endless amounts of color combinations! Creativity goes beyond just the paper.
✔ HIGH QUALITY: Non-toxic and durable, everyone can get in the paper folding fun. Perfect for schools, teachers, or at-home use. (Not advisable for children under 3)
✔ EASY TO FOLD: The right amount of thickness allows you to bend, fold, and manipulate the paper to your desired effect, without superficial tearing.
✔ PERFECT SIZE: At 15cm x 15cm and 80 GSM of thickness, there's no better origami paper on the market for practicing and creating advance modular/intricate designs. And it won't curl at the edges!
✔ BUILD SKILLS AND HAVE FUN: Origami is about having fun, creating something new, and sharing your creations with friends and loved ones.





Now I'm not Origami master in fact I'm still learning how to do the folds just right. My little sister has been making everything under the sun for years. So I got this Orchid origami paper with the hopes of learning how to make a few cool things. My first goal is to learn how to make a hopping frog. I once had a friend show me how and I learned one thing having the right paper is the key!This paper is perfect size at 6" by 6". Its made well and  its easy to fold but yet it doesn't rip when you fold. Its just the perfect size and with such a range of great colors your able to make anything under the rainbow. The weight of each sheet is very important when folding and I can tell that they made sure they had the perfect size and weight when coming out this brand. I got this at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment