Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hair Symphony Professional Detangling Hair Brush and Soft Nylon Hair Brush

Hair Symphony Professional Detangling Hair Brush and Soft Nylon Hair Brush for Wet and Dry Hair - Pink and Black Satin Detangler Set Designed for Women and Girls with Travel Cosmetics Bag
by Hair Symphony


The styling brush is designed for professional salons; dry or wet hair is no problem for this styling brush
Great comfort for scalp thanks to the cushion that allows the nylon pins to glide through the natural flow of your hair
Safely remove knots or tangles with its flexible and carefully alligned pins that easily glide through any type of hair
No more hair loss or broken hair by rearranging the split ends and removing dead hair, having a regenerating role on hair
Kids will love it as they will not have to bear the pains of a comb pulling on their hair and damaging it



I travel a lot and thought this set would be great for travel boy was I ever right! These brushes are wonderful even with my short hair. I have super thick hair and these brushes are great for all lengths! I also love that they came with a nice carry bag as well. The pink one is great for removing tingles and while my hair is wet then I use the black brush for my everyday needs. I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review these are really great brushes they are made well and seem like they will last a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment