Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup and Cereal Mugs


Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup and Cereal Mugs, Jumbo, Set of 4, Ivory
by Francois et Mimi


Includes 4 Jumbo Mugs
Lead-free product
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Made of Stoneware
Retail Gift Packaging


I'm in love with this set of 4 mugs! They are perfect! At 20 ounces you really can get a nice sized servings of your favorite soup or cereal! these are great cold or hot. I love the vintage style! I made a big mug full of veggie soup and I must say I love having a handle on my bowl/ mug! Its easy to hold. I feel like these mugs would make great coffee mugs too or hot chocolate! They are not too heavy and being dishwasher/ microwave safe these are great for all your needs. I got these at no charge during a promo for a honest review. I love these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment