Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack, Multi-Colored, 12oz Cups



Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack, Multi-Colored, 12oz Cups
by Francois et Mimi

Space-Saving Design
Colorful and Bright
Lead-Free
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Made of Stoneware Ceramic






This lovely 12 oz coffee mugs with rack are perfect! I love the metal rack that they are stored in I also love the cheerful colors each mug has. These mugs are great for a hot cup of coffee or any thing warm you would like.  I also have found my self just drinking iced water out of these cute mugs. When I got these they was packed well in the box then also in a Amazon box. then each cup was in thee rack and layer with a sheet so that they wouldn't chip or crack. I got these at no charge during a promo for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment