Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Best Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 (Pink) by i2 Gear

Best Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 (Pink)
by i2 Gear



DESIGN: Celebrate HOT PINK with this Armband from i2 Gear! This makes a great gift for yourself (YOU deserve it) or anyone you love!
COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with the Samsung S5 S4 S3 G900 phone from all carriers - AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon etc.
PROTECTION - Protects and keeps your phone safe from moisture while working out
USE - Convenient and easy to use. Easy access to ear phones and controls. Includes convenient key holder.
SIZE: Fits sizes from 9 to 14.5 inches. Not for body builders or those with biceps over 14.5 inches.
VALUE : Why Pay more? This is a great value for the price :) So affordable why not buy two?
CARE: We strongly recommend that you hand wash and air dry this armband. Treat this armband as you would any phone case and do not place in the washer/dryer as this can cause tears etc..
MATERIAL: Nylon, Velcro and Neoprene




I'm in love with this PINKG ARMBAND! First off its adjustable and has a storage spot for a key! With it being spring I plan to get out doors more and enjoy the fresh air I love walking and running so this arm band is just perfect for my needs. It fits my Samsung galaxy phone well and I'm still able to use head phones if needed. I love that it's adjustable and can be used as a cuff or even added to my bike when I ride. I got these during a promo in exchange for a honest review it's by far the best arm band I've owned. I love the color it's bright and not easy to lose. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment