Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Eye Balm

Bee Naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper Eye Balm -- 0.8 oz


Keep Wrinkles Away with All Natural Ingredients
Peeper Keeper Eye Balm Works Wonders
All Natural Ingredients - Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Unbleached Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coconut 0il and 0at 0il.
Natural Oils Hydrate and Rejuvenate Damaged Skin
Made Specifically for Trouble Eye Areas Like Crows Feet and Smile Lines




I am so glad I was lucky enough to try out Bee Naturals Queen Bee Peepers Keeper Eye Balm. When I first tried it out the I applied it to my lips not even thinking about it! Its heavenly! I just rubbed my lips around and talk about the smooth feeling. Its better and any lip balm I've ever used. Secondly I added it to my eyes as I rubbed it around. I can honestly say Its even better around my eyes. I didn't just stop there before I could close the lid I had slapped Peepers Keeper all over my face! And after this harsh winter its just what I needed! My skins has been overly dried and with its unbleached beeswax and vitamin E as well as coconut oil this is just what my dry skin needed! I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment