Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BCube By Cubeetech Cell Phone Portable Charger

BCube By Cubeetech Cell Phone Portable Charger - Ultra Thin Black Mobile External USB Powerstick for Your Apple and Android Cell Phone iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 - Keeps Your Battery Charged
by Cubeetech
Powerful: Will provide ample power for all your devices with its 3000 mAh (more than 1 full charge for iPhone 5S).
Compact: Small enough to take everywhere with you (4.2 * 1.4 * 0.4in for 3.5oz). Very discrete yet always here when you need it.
Stylish: Looks great paired with your new iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, Galaxy or iPad Air. Ultra simple and sleek design for a sophisticated look.
Durable: BCube's unibody design won't let you down. No risk of looseness of parts.
What You Get: BCube, one micro USB to USB cable and one welcome guide.




It's here!! And it's spring break! While on our spring break having 3 children I need portable battery chargers. All 3 kids have tablets or Kindle they will charge them then with in a few hours they need to recharge them again. Well I charged every portable battery pack I owned and brought them along for our trip out of all the chargers the kids fought over this one the most! It charges well holds a great charge and its light weight they look the shape of it and that they can fit it in there tablet cases as well. I've only been able to use it once with my Samsung galaxy s4. And when I used it it charged my phone in no time at all and was perfect for my purse pockets.  Most of all lol I love that this charger came with its own cord! It's well made and made to last! I got this during a promo for a honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment