Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Angel Crafts Vinyl

Premium ADHESIVE VINYL MATTE WHITE - 9 IN. X 10 FT. Roll with THICK CORE for Best Cutting, INDOOR / OUTDOOR REMOVABLE and Grid Release Liner Paper for use in Silhouette CAMEO or PORTRAIT, CRICUT & Printers, Signs, Craft Die Cutter Machines for Scrapbooking, Wall Home Decor, by Angel Crafts. 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
by Angel Crafts


PREMIUM INDOOR Removable 3 YEAR DURABILITY or OUTDOOR short term application (depending on weather conditions). MADE IN USA!
DIMENSIONS: 9 INCHES wide X 10 FEET length with 3 mil thickness. / Color: WHITE. / Type: MATTE
2.5 INCH THICKER CORE for improved CUTTING and STABILITY on ROLL FEEDERS!
GRID RELEASE LINER backing for easy weeding!
START USING ANGEL CRAFT VINYL FOR ALL THOSE CRAFTING OR HOME DECORATION PROJECTS!

I've been using vinyl for years and I've tried all kinds and brands there is out there. Anyone who crafts with vinyl will tell you there is a big difference in quality vinyl verses cheap and TRUST me there is a lot of cheap vinyl out there! This Angel Crafts Vinyl is top of the line vinyl! It cuts smooth pretty lines and it is super easy to weed. Finding a good vinyl that when you used your die machine to cut is key to any projects you have in mind of making. Even if the vinyl cuts a lot of the time its a pain to weed. I can honestly say that with this I was able to weed it with no problems at all. In the past I got some "cheap" vinyl I laid it on my mat cut it out. Then noticed when trying to weed the paper backing wanted to peel off with the vinyl. It was a complete pain! I peeled and peeled the paper backing off only to have the paper fibers stuck to my vinyl cut out. With Angel Craft vinyl you don't have that problem! Its a Oracal 631 vinyl that is worry FREE! Its nice being able to craft with out the worries of cheap vinyl and it saves a lot of time as well. Not only does it weed and come off easy from the paper backing it also lays well. I used clear contact paper as my transfer paper. When I laid my cut out I had no problems with bubbles or it not wanting to stick. I found that it laid well also!. Over all I was very pleased with this brand and will be ordering some really soon!. I got this product as a sample at no charge in exchange for a honest review.


Order your Angel Craft Vinyl here  - Be sure to enter your email and click here for a coupon for $3 off expires tonight at 11:59 3/27/2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment