Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome to Inspiration DVD Review for Family Christian




We all look for spiritual success, and Welcome To Inspiration has a loving message of faith, family and fun to apply study and scripture in our daily lives to achieve the spiritual success we long for. It speaks to planting seeds, discipleship, self-study, and hopes to spark a moving experience through cinema in the hearts of its audience!

This inspirational journey will be projected over an original Country Gospel and Contemporary Christian soundtrack, with artists including Grammy Award winners Jason Crabb and Larry Gatlin, and Christy Sutherland, Terri Sharp,Andrew Greer, Andrea Thomas, Paul Reter, Rob Rainwater, the Lee University Campus Choir and many more. The Movie is inspired by the scripture based principles found in the book, The Street Sweeper by Tim Enochs.

Product Details:
Dove Approved Ages 12+
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Run Time: 100 mins
Released: 2015


This is definitely a 5 stars movie! I Grew up in a small town and seeing so much in common about the small town in the movie then dealing with it in real life. This movie was a blessing to see how God is the way is the only way. This movie is so good that I watched in 3 times. The first alone then my 12 year old wanted to watch it with me so we did. Its nice when you can sit down and enjoy a good  wholesome movie with your preteen and not have to worry about adult scenes or language that is un-tasteful. Then I later watched it with my sister. All 3 of us loved this movie and my daughter loved hearing Jason Crabb tree sing. We only wish there was a little more of the singing. I got this movie at no charge in exchange for a honest review It was a great family movie and I would suggest watching it with your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and especially this post. great review!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle yes I would love too thank you so much

      Delete