Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Team US Marriage Together By Ashleigh Slater


What are you agreeing to when you say "I do"?

When a couple promises "I do," they agree to more than just a shared last name, a joint bank account, and no more dateless nights. This husband and wife duo forms a new team. "Life together" becomes their mantra. Nothing can come between them. At least, that's the plan.

But then real life sets in. With it come disappointments and frustrations. If the couple isn't intentional in their day-to-day interactions, that once enthusiastic "we" can slowly revert to "you" and "me." Before long, the couple's left wondering what happened to their team spirit.

Team Us: Marriage Together offers couples practical ways to cultivate and strengthen unity in their marriages. Author Ashleigh Slater shares from her own marriage as she presents couples with realistic ideas on how to foster cooperation, deepen commitment, and exercise grace on a daily basis.


TEAM US is just what I needed in my life.Well "OUR" life! This book is a great read! My husband and I have been married 6 years and with all of the ups and downs. You would think I knew everything there is to know about our marriage or relationship. Well I thought I did until I ready this book by Ashleigh Slater. She is a kind, loving and very honest author after just reading the first few chapters I asked my husband to read this book after me since I was enjoying it so and found it very helpful.  He says he plans too very soon. Honestly say after reading this book I think I can help more in my marriage. First off by thinking in the right mind set. I never really thought about it until after seeing it in print I am no longer a I or Me once married We are a US! I love us!! After reading this book I found that I should put more focus on the Us part. It would be a lot easier dealing with day to day life. From parenting to handling bills and the mind set of the long term. I have gained wisdom from reading this book and would recommend it to anyone who ever plans to marry or just anyone with the goals of a long team relationship. Ashleigh has a very fun way of describing events or life. I loved The Parent Trap chapter of the book the most. I was very helpful and I can relate to growing up and watching full house. The Aunt Becky part was great! I am so grateful I was gifted this book from FlyBy Promotions Blogger Network. I have always thought my marriage is worth fighting for this book helped me see that its also something to be thankful for as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment