Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut 16 Oz Carrier Oi

Aromatherapy Carrier Oils - Fractionated Coconut 16 Oz Carrier Oil - 100% Pure & Natural - Massage & Many Hair & Skin Benefits - Base Oil for Therapeutic Recipes & Essential Oils - Safe Moisturizer & Softener- Buy Now - Best Guarantee
by Majestic Pure

PREMIUM QUALITY 100% PURE AND NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - ODORLESS, COLORLESS and NO GREASY FEELINGS, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
GREAT THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS, Excellent on skin, a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator. t leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling. It can also be used to create different cream textures. Wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth.
FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with Essential Oils. It can be mixed with other, more expensive, carriers as well to increase shelf life. It's a great carrier oil for Massage and AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm, in coconut shampoo. It's used a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
100% GUARANTEE - PURCHASE RISK FREE TODAY with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase.


 Order yours HERE



I love for my skin to be super soft but I had very dry skin since I don't apply lotion to my skin non stop I have started using this Fractionated Coconut Oil just before I step out of the shower. I have found that it works great at keeping my skin super soft and it also helps keeping it moist. I have noticed that this bottle is 16oz and a little goes a long way. I love that there is no scent as well. I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment