Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 100 PSI, 4 Settings, Quickly and Accurately Monitor Tire Air Pressure for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles and Bicycles.
by NorthONE

Increase Fuel Economy, Tire Life, Handling and Safety by Monitoring and Maintaining Tire Pressure
High visibility backlit digital display is quick, accurate and easy to read, day or night.
4 settings provide tire pressure in PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm
Simple One Button Design to Power on/off and Select Mode
100% Satisfaction Guarantee






This is a MUST HAVE for all car owners! being a lady its makes checking your tires super easy as well. Not long ago I felt like I had a low tire I pulled over to check knowing something wasn't right I grabbed the old school tire gauge. You know the kind that the wand pops out the bottom to let you know how much air you have well I hate those! They never seem accurate and it seems like I always bump the white wand that pops out before I can read it to see that the air pressure is at. 
This NorthONE is super easy to use and super handi! I checked my tires with this gauge then had my husband check them with the old school gauge each tire read accurately and it didn't take near as long trying to get a good reading. I like that I'm not wasting air to have to measure over and over again too. I got this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment