Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Heart Jewelry Set Great Gift for Valentines Day 2015


Embolden Jewelry
Amazing Silver Open Heart Necklace Dangle Earrings Cuff Bracelet Jewelry Set for Girls Women Bridesmaids
  • Lovely shiny silver three piece set of heart jewelry is beautiful yet simple and elegant
  • 18 inch necklace, earrings and cuff bracelet set say I love you with hearts
  • Complete set is a beautiful gift for girlfriend, bridesmaids, wedding party, any occasion - Awesome gift choice for any occasion- birthday, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day
  • Perfect for mother, girlfriend, bridesmaids, teens, girls, little girls, friends, any love in your life
  • Buy now at great sale price - Satisfaction guaranteed - Join other stylish and happy customers


I ordered this set for my 12 year old daughter trying to plan a head for Valentines day. As soon as they came in I noticed how well they was packaged and the nice little bags everything was in. I also loved the black bag everything was in when I got it. Its a lovely drawstring bag that is black in color and soft to the touch. I also was over joyed to see what a great value this set is and at such a nice and well made quality. Each piece is .925 Sterling Sliver. I can't pick a favorite of the 3 pieces each is very light and lady like. Also great for any age. I love the shapes of each heart. I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment