Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Grazia® 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Wraps


Grazia® 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Wraps - Lifetime Guarantee - Dishwasher Safe!
by Grazia

EASY TO USE! Our colorful Baking Cups will fit perfectly in your existing cupcake sheets, or you can simply place them directly on a regular cookie sheet. With these cups there is no need for sticky cooking spray or messy wrappers, just pop on the tray and they are ready to go! Even the stickiest of recipes will pop right out of our non-stick silicone design.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE! Using our baking cups will not only mean you no longer need any wasteful paper wrappers, but they are made from BPA free, eco-freindly silicone.
SAFE AND EASY TO CLEAN! These stain resistant, 100% Pure Food Grade silicone cups are FDA approved and guaranteed BPA free, so they are completely dishwasher safe. Cleaning is quick, simple, and worry-free!
REUSABLE! Why keep making trips to the store for baking cups when ours will last you a lifetime? Because they're made from easy to wash silicone that's heat resistant to 450°, our baking cups can be used as many times as you like, so with this 24-pack you never have to worry about running out mid-baking session again.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Rest easy with our 100% money back lifetime guarantee. If you aren't satisfied in any way, contact us and we will refund your purchase price, no questions asked.

ORDER YOURS HERE

Theses cupcake liners are great! In fact I trashed all of my paper liners! These are great for a sorts of reasons too! I baked some cupcakes and used no oil I thought at first that I may have a hard time pulling the cupcakes out of the liners. Well that wasn't a problem at all! With no problem at all I was able to pull the cupcake out. I then thought of all the other uses I could use these liners for and I can tell you there is no limit! I had a play day for my 5 year old being that we normally do not have a house full of kids I 
thought I would use these liners for snack holders for all the kiddos. It was a hit! The kids loved picking out their own color and even wanted to help  me wash them so they could use them again. Its also great that these are BPA Free!! And reusable! I got these at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute - great colors. And great idea to use them as snack holders. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making cupcakes today for a little party. So wish I would have seen these sooner. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those reusable silicone cups. I bought them because I saw that life hack about them going in the cup holders of your car but ended up using them for muffins that day and they worked so well.

    ReplyDelete