Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cake Decorating Kit: 31 Nozzles, 6 Tips All in One Set

Cake Decorating Kit: 31 Nozzles, 6 Tips All in One Set

by WHOLENESS HOME
31 NOZZLES and 6 DIFFERENT TIPS- GREAT FOR DESSERTS and APPETIZERS!
MADE FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED BAKERS - RIGHT AND LEFT HANDED
CYLINDER PUMP PUSHES FILLING THROUGH - NO MESS - NO LEFTOVERS!
EASY TO CLEAN, DISHWASHER SAFE. EASY TO SWAP OUT TIPS AND NOZZLES AND EASY TO STORE!

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE KNOWING YOU ARE BACKED BY A LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Order yours HERE  & use code CakeDK05 for $5 off!! 





My family loves to bake and cook. The only thing is when it comes to icing cupcakes I've never done a good job icing until now.  I have always tried to add a little icing and it always comes out looking home made by a 5 year old. But now that I have this cake decorating kit life is going to be so much easier!! I can change the tips or add a nozzle to decorate all my cup cakes or cakes look like a pro did them! I also like the nozzles to place over a cookie then I add a little sugar or sprinkles to make the design on top. Everything was super easy to use and clean. In fact my 5 year old and 12 year old make these cupcakes!! I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review. 






No comments:

Post a Comment