Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Whites Bypass Hand Pruning Shears 8in


Bypass Hand Pruning Shears, Secateurs, Clippers. 8 inch. Rugged all Steel Construction.

  • 8 inch pruning shears / secateurs all steel robust construction so no weak aluminum parts to break
  • Bypass action for clean cutting up to approx 1/2 ins depending on wood hardness.
  • Not too heavy, comfortable to hold with anti slip grip which is easy on the hands.
  • A simple locking mechanism keeps blades closed for safety when not in use.
  • 6 months unconditional no hassle guarantee


These Pruning shears are very handy to have around the house/farm. I really like that these have a lock on and where its placed. In the past I have used many types that's lock was in the way or was it came unlocked to easy. Having kids I'm all about safety. The handles are nice there's no need to worry about slippery hands with these grippers. But whats best of all these cut really well! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment