Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

TruMoroccan Argan Oil Shampoo


Best Natural Shampoo - This Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Is The Best Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Hair - Guaranteed To Instantly Give Your Hair Silky, Shiny, Body 

  • Designed For Hair That's Been Weakened Or Damaged By Color, Chemical Processing Or Heat Styling
  • Perfect For Dry, Flaky Or Itching Scalp & Dandruff As Well As Damaged, Weak Hair.
  • Natural Ingredients, Contains No Parabens, Pabas Or Sulfates
  • Contains 100% Pure, Organic Argan Oil
  • Made In The USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility
Indications
Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo contains reparative ingredients that will naturally moisturize the hair leaving it soft and supple. This is perfect for people who have dry, flaky, or itching scalp, and dandruff as well as damaged, weak hair. The main objective of this product is to hydrate, repair and restore shine. Amount of usage will depend on volume and length of hair but it is best to use a conservative amount of this product due to its highly potent reparative and hydrating ingredients. Be sure to rinse hair thoroughly before applying Tru Moroccan oil Conditioner. This product can be used daily.

Ingredients
100% Organic Argan Oil, Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin B5, Organic Asparagus, Organic Cilantro, Organic Geranium, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Rosemary, Jojoba, Olive Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Directions
Apply a quarter-sized amount of concentrated shampoo to wet hair. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

ORDER YOURS HERE


My sister told me about this Tru Moroccan shampoo and how she was in love with it.  I thought id try it out and the first thing I notice was the scent! It smells like a tropical scent very nice. Almost makes me feel like I've been on a beach. I didn't know how much volume this shampoo and conditioner would give my hair I just thought that it would just repair the damage. Not only does it help from damage its repairs as well. I love that its vegan, made here in the USA. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment