Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Spot it! Holidays Game

Spot it! Holidays
AGES 6 TO ADULT • 2-8 PLAYERS
Our most popular game is all decked out for the holidays! The cards come in a travel-friendly tin, perfect for stocking stuffers!  From Snowman to Candy Cane, each card is decorated with an assortment of festive symbols. What better way to spend the holidays than playing Spot it! with your friends and family!
Skills:
  • Visual Perception
  • Focus
  • Reaction Time
  • Spanish Vocabulary
  • Reading Comprehension
Contents:

  • 55 Cards
  • Illustrated Rules
Ages: 6 to Adult
Players: 2 to 8
Play Time: 10-20 minutes 
I'm not sure if y'all have heard of spot it? Its kinda like I spy. My kids love this game! Heck! I love this game! Any family time in my book is a great way to make memories. 
 While in the car we play I spy all the time its a lot of fun and keeps them from saying "Are we there yet? ".  So as soon as I heard about this game I knew it would be perfect for my family! Unlike other card games Blue Orange as made the perfect card game. Your not limited to just one game here. 
You can also play:
The Tower
The Well 
Hot Potato 
The Poisoned Gift
Triplet
So far I've played a few rounds of each with all 3 of my kids. Even though it says this for ages 6 to adult this game is great to play with a four year old! After playing this game a few times unlike other games my children & I haven't gotten bored with all these cool cards offer! Be sure to check out some of the other games Blue Orange has to offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment