Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rimini 1500W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer by XTAVA TM

Rimini 1500W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer by XTAVA TM
by Xtava
\

POWERFUL - Reduce drying time and get ready faster with Rimini's salon grade powerful 1500 W motor. Advanced ionic technology reduces frizz for smoother, shinier hair
PRECISE - The Rimini hair dryer comes with a customized concentration nozzle for precise styling and maximized condensed air flow control to the area you are targeting
ADJUSTABLE - With three heat levels and two power levels, achieve complete control of your styling and lock in your perfect look with the cool shot button
LIGHT WEIGHT - Weighting only 1.3 lbs and equipped with an ergonomic handle designed to suit left or right handed users
Please note that due to it's large barrel, this hair dryer is the only one in Xtava's collection that is not compatible with the Xtava collapsible diffuser

Now that I have a much shorter hair style I need to blow dry my hair every time its wet. I wanted a light weight dryer that was stylish and had cool setting as well as a high,warm & low. But I most of all wanted a product that I knew would last and not burn my hair. Well I am super happy to say this is what I had been searching for then some! I never was thinking about cleaning out the lint from the vent on the back of the dryer. 
How ever in the past its always been something that bugged me I cant stand seeing the lint! Its always been a pain with my past dryers trying to get a brush or lord knows what else to remove all the build up not to mention its not safe! How can it get air if its not clean? Your talking fire and safety issues so as soon as I saw that this Xtava brand has a vent door to clean all the lint I was over joyed that this is one I picked I know now this will be my hair dryer for years to come. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that my diffuser didn't fit as I had hoped I happy to like that black cap that came with it so there's really no worries. I got this product at no charge in a exchange for a honest review. I am honestly glad I got this! I love it and will be using it daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment