Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Pepper/Salt Grinder

2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Set - Premium Salt and Pepper Mill, Ceramic Grinding Mechanism, Stainless Steel Design, Adjustable Grind


  • 2-in-1 salt and pepper grinder set for grinding salt and peppercorns
  • Light-weight, premium-quality clear acrylic construction with sleek stainless steel accents
  • Durable ceramic grinding mechanism offers more flavor, better precision and smooth operation with many grades of grinding
  • Very easy to refill, holds 1.2oz of salt and pepper that will last you for a long time
  • 60 Days Money Back Guarantee and LIFETIME Warranty + 2 Free "Herbs and Spices" digital guides for the best cooking experience

Best Grinder I've used yet!!! I love that its 2 in one! Its super handy and very light weight. I have bought a few grinders in the pass and loved them all but not near as much as I do this new!! All of the others was wooden, or needed batteries. They was all heavy and never seemed to do the one job they was meant for. With this grinder I can add sea salt & peppercorns all in one. Not so long ago I started dehydrating jalapenos! We love the heat of the peppers on our food I have since added the jalapenos and peppercorns to one side and salt to the other. Its nice having a lil kick of heat with our meals. The flavor taste great and this grinder does the job with no problems at all!


ORDER yours here 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment