Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Majestic Bombay Precision Eyelash Curlers


Precision Eyelash Curler - By Majestic Bombay - Professional Eyelash Curler for Longer More Dramatic Sexy Eyelashes That Lasts All Day - Plus 2 Refill Pads - Lifetime Guarantee

NO PINCH DESIGN makes curling your eyelashes easy and pain free. Grabs every lash evenly so no lashes are left behind. Makes your eyes more noticeable in less than 20 seconds.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Specially designed to get every lash, every time. Suits all eye shapes and sizes, including deep set eyes
MORE CONTROLLED FORCE creates dramatically curled lashes that stay curled all day long. Enhanced PRECISION, so there are no partial curled lashes. Your lashes will not lose luster throughout the day, leaving you with flirty fun lashes.
STURDY ERGONOMIC CUSHION HANDLE is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. Say goodbye to crooked crimped lashes due to poorly designed handles. Say hello to perfectly curled lashes that are 85% more full after each use.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE try the PRECISION risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement.


I thought I had a favorite set of eye lash curlers until I tried these! These 
Majestic Bombay Percision eyelash curlers are the BOMB.COM! I love how they  have just the right size for my hand. They are not hard to squeeze or use at all. 
I've owned at least 5 different other brands non compare to these! I love that when you go to squezee the curlers they was a spring like action that takes place to make sure you get the very best curl every time. I also found that the curler pad is perfectly made for these it doesn't slide around and its not too soft. I've had cheap and not well made curlers in the past that would chop my lashes off with this I don't feel like that would be a problem. I got these at no charge for a honest review. My old curlers was given to my 12 year old to play dress up with these are my new faves! 
To order you a set click HERE


$5 off coupon for my views 
5X8X9V9W


No comments:

Post a Comment