Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Knot so fast By: Thinkfun



Knot tying is a valuable life skill and a great spacial reasoning workout, flexing mental muscles and fine motor skills.
Ages:  8 to adult
Players:  single player
Features: 
• 40 Challenges with Instructions & Fun Facts
• Rope
• Metal Tying Ring
 

How to PLAY! 

I personally love games that are fun! I also love any thing that can pull you away from electronics  now days too many people spend most of their free time watching tv, playing on a computer or playing video games. We are on a path to were we depend on electronics for our daily needs. Its becoming a way of life! As much as I can I look for products or actives that are fun as a way of getting back to my roots. Growing up we didn't spend much time watching tv or playing video games we played out side, made friends, played games. And I want my children to enjoy life some with out having to be glued to these newer aged products.
I love playing games with my children. We all love learning and challenging our self. With this game Knot so Fast it allows us to do just that challenge our self learn something new.  Who knows learning how to make a knot may save your life one day! This game is great to play alone or to challenge a friend. My son who's 13 and I played this game and tried to see who could out do the other. It was alot of fun I thought I would have beat him but I didn't hes been playing a bit more than I have. This game is really great you should try it out and see how many you can do.

 To order your Knot so Fast game or other games check out here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment