Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Instantly Achieve Beautiful Curls with the KISS InstaWave

Features:
• Patent Pending Curl Dial: Creates Tangle-Free curls in both Left or Right directions  
• Ceramic Ionic Technology: Healthy, shiny styling results with less frizz and damage
• 420 degrees F Max Temperature: Professional grade temperature locks in curls
• Auto Shutoff: Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
• Good for use on all hair lengths and types





I was lucky enough to try out this Kiss InstaWave automatic curler from BrandBacker for a honest review.
 Now that I have super short hair I thought I couldn't do a honest review on my own hair so I thought I would give it a shot with my sister. Her hair is much longer than mind but its still shoulder length. Its relly simple to use. I plugged it in turned it on high. I then combed her hair and picked up small areas of her hair and curled them. Being that we both have short hair I thought this Curler may not work but surprisingly it did!! I was very happy to see small curls. 
I must say there are a few things I loved about this curler! 1. Its easy to use! 2. Its made for a lefty! or righty!  3. it has a nice long cord 4. It really works!Next I thought Id try my own hair that maybe it would just give me volume so I tried it out.
 With me standing straighten up and looking up it wasn't picking up my hair like I had hoped so I bent over a bit and tried!!!! I was super shocked to see that the InstaWave gave my really short hair Intsa volume it gave me the lift I had been hoping for! Now It doesn't take near as long styling my hair. 

 
Full of Volume!

Order yours at http://www.KISSInstaWave.com  Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment