Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

InstaNatural Seaweed Powder

Seaweed Kelp Powder For Cellulite - Certified Organic & 100% Natural - For Facial Masks and Wraps for Body - Our Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder is the Ultimate Detox Solution - Tone Your Body and Achieve Smoother, Softer Skin
by InstaNatural
InstaNatural’s Seaweed Kelp Powder is an excellent way to improve skin tone and texture while enjoying a luxurious spa treatment in the privacy and comfort of your own home. Our 100% natural and freshly harvested seaweed contains a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and iodine that remove impurities from your skin while relieving aches and pains. Most commonly it can be used for a body wrap treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite and create a slimming effect. By absorbing excess water and detoxifying the skin, our Seaweed Powder will help to make your body appear more toned, tightened and firmer. When used as a facial mask or scrub, the seaweed will extract toxins and tackle acne and other blemishes, leaving you with a softer and clearer complexion.


Certified Organic, 100% Natural & Kosher Certified Seaweed Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum)

Country of Origin: Canada

Tips:
If the seaweed powder solution is too dry or clumpy, add more water and/or olive oil and mix well as needed.

If the seaweed powder solution is too runny, add more seaweed powder and mix well as needed.

If the seaweed powder solution is too messy, try using a strong, re-sealable storage bag to mix the ingredients together. Simply throw in the required ingredients and kneed until you reach the right consistency.
* Collection of recipes available upon request
Don't Spend Hundreds of Dollars at the Spa - Save Your Money and Try Our Seaweed Powder to Achieve Smoother, Softer Skin in the Privacy & Comfort of Your Own Home.

Countless spas have harvested the powers of seaweed to incorporate into different skin care measures:
- Body slimming wraps
- Facial scrubs
- Facial masks

Now you too can enjoy the benefits of Kelp Powder and craft up your favorite skin care recipe with this 100% natural ingredient.

Whether used in a body wrap, facial scrub, or facial mask, our Seaweed Powder will deliver superior results for your skin:
- Absorbs excess water
- Removes impurities
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Minimizes appearance of pores
- Delivers high concentration of vitamins & minerals
- Helps to even skin tone & texture
- Provides nourishment for softer, smoother skin

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Seaweed Powder around.
- 100% Natural Ascophyllum nodosum
- Certified Organic / Kosher Certified
- Cruelty-free

MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Act Fast and buy with confidence!

First thing I would like to say is WOW!! When I ordered I didn't notice the size of the container. This package is a whopping 1.5LBS! I meant its huge! Next I noticed the smell the smell of seaweed is very clear! Its a bold smell so when I used the product I make sure to add a essential oil. I personally used lemon oil because that's what I had on hand and I was scared to use peppermint on my face. However I think peppermint would be lovely if used as a scrub or wrap. I made a seaweed mask with 2TBS honey then I added 4 Tbs water & Seaweed powder. I mixed the 3 things together well then since I had clumps I had the bright idea to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds.  Oh boy!! When heated the bold smell of seaweed comes alive! so I then added 5 drops of lemon oil to my mixture to kill the smell. Once the oil was mixed well the scent wasn't bad at all. I then applied the mixture to my face and let it set 10 mins. After letting it sit I washed my face with warm water. My skin really felt refreshed and clean It was also very shinny. I really enjoy this mixture and feel like I will use it once a week when I don't apply my Instanaturl mudd mask. I got this product at no charge in exchange for a honest review I love the fresh feeling it gave my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment