Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening


Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide 8 XL Syringe Kit with Light, Trays and Gel Applicator

by Dr Song

  • Good for over 50 applications, professional teeth whitening take home kit.
  • 44% Carbamide Peroxide, Gel Applicator, White LED light, & thermoform trays
  • Meets USP standards & FDA compliant

Safety Information
Maximum strength. Do not use if you have sensitive teeth or you may experience discomfort.

Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. 


Dr.Song is a house hold name at my house we love all the products they offer. When I saw that they a at home teeth bleaching kit I had to try it out. I really like that its 44% Peroxide and that I can bleach my teeth at home. I also like the price and not having to go to a dentist after you add up one visit your already $100 our of pocket. With this kit it comes with everything you need too! I have found that when you heat the trays up make sure that you cut the tabs off. My first few uses I didn't Now I can see how much easier it is to use the LED light. Since using these I have seen my grandmother the first thing she noticed was that my teeth was whiter and brighter! When other people notice with out you having to tell them you know your doing something right!  Being a heavy tea and coffee drinker I do now drink from a straw at times to help from staining.  

To check out this product or order click the link bellow  


Order yours HERE

Please excuse my photos! I was testing how long it takes for this bleach to take compared to my hair & face mask

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment