Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Bluetooth EXO Portable Wireless NFC Speaker, Powerful Sound with built-in Microphone (Black) by RIF6 TM





WIRELESS - Bluetooth CSR 4.0 and NFC connectivity that will work anywhere directly from your smartphone, mp3, tablet or laptop up to 30 ft. Take your music with you and free yourself from any extra cables tablet or laptop up to 30 ft. Take your music with you and free yourself from any extra cables.
ENERGY EFFICIENT - With a 2000 mAh battery delivering up to 10 hours of non stop music and a full recharge time of at most 3 hours
OUTDOORS - IPX3 Water resistant (light rain) and dust / mild shock protection make it a great choice for your outdoors adventures
SOUND - Full natural sound in the palm of your hand. Don't sacrifice performance at the expense of portability and carry your music with you everywhere you go !
DESIGN - Equipped with a carabiner so that it can hold on to you throughout your adventures and protected by an exo silicone mesh it was designed to match your active life


ORDER yours HERE





This is the ideal gift for everyone this year!! I got this in the mail and had HIGH hopes in keeping it for my self! But that didn't last long! When I sync it to my phone by Bluetooth I then called my dad on his phone told him to talk to me on the phone and to stand in the same place with the RIF6 speaker then I walked out side about 50 to 60 foot and continued to talk to him as I talked to him I could hear everything he said as if he was on a intercom. The first thing out of his mouth was he wanted one! That it was the coolest thing hes ever seen. I then said lets go test it and play some music we was shocked to hear how well the sound was! It was clear! Even when I told my family to let me try something I tested it next to our Bose system! Non of them knew that I had been playing the music from the RIF6 the whole time! Now my kids, husband and dad are all in a fight over this to see whos getting it! Its also very neat that you can use it for out door use. This speaker will be sure to be used at home or on the go!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment