Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bellemain Cooling Rack

Cooling Rack, Chef Quality 12 inch x 17 inch Chrome Plate Steel Oven Safe

  • Perfectly Set Goodies Every Time: Prevents soggy, burnt, brittle or dry delicacies.
  • Improves Your Health: Crisp bacon while reducing FAT, or made dried-fruits in sun
  • Keep Counters Safe: Prevent heat scorching of countertops while quick-cooling hot pans
  • Decorate with Ease: Reduce risk of your breakage by decorating treats on rack!
  • Prevent toxic transfer of rust and metal-shards (what you'll get with cheap brands)
Obsessed with baking the perfect batch...every time?
If you work hard to get your baked treats to deliver mouthwatering perfection, and you prefer to use chef quality kitchen tools, at a home-makers price, then you'll love the Bellemain.
You see, most cooling racks are designed to do one thing: cool.
Yet every culinary master knows that the Secret to perfect treats isn't about how your baked goods "cool", it's about how they SET.
Most cheaper brands not only rust and break, they fail to SET your baked goods correctly, resulting in wasteful, brittle, dry, burnt (or worse) soggy delicacies.
That's why Bellemain cooling racks perfectly sized air pockets allows your baked goods optimal circulation for SETTING while supporting even your most fragile delicacies
• Eliminate overly crispy, burnt edges and bottoms, and condensation with our perfected Air-flow Circulate & Set Technology
• Prevent toxic transfer of rust and metal-shards (what you'll get with cheap brands)

• Decorate with Ease: Reduce risk of your fragile treats breaking by decorating them right atop your cooling rack (many home chefs get more than one so they can keep cooling and decorating in batches)

Here's more ways Bellemain cooling rack saves you time, energy and money:

• Keep Counters Safe: Prevent heat scorching of countertops while quick-cooling casseroles, hot pans, cakes, pies and more

• Love bacon? Crisp up more mouthwatering goodness by placing bacon atop cooling rack in the oven or place bacon atop cooling rack to drain tasteless grease after frying and baking (for optimal heart health)

• Healthy Diet Trick: Air-dry your freshly washed fruits and vegetables and create dried fruits by setting slices out in the sun

It doesn't matter if I'm backing or frying any time I'm cooking I always use one of these baker racks. This Bakers rack is a lot better than the ones I was using. I love that the rack is covered mostly. The little area where food falls though on my old racks I don't have that problem now. This rack is well made and has many uses in the kitchen. It doesn't matter if your baking or frying with this. I like my fried foods to not have as much grease on them after I pull them out of the grease I place the food on a rack instead of a paper towel. I use to think oh the paper towel will soak up all the oil well that's not always so. I also find this rack handy baking potatoes or really any thing. I like that I can place my food on top of my rack and use it as a extra holding rack to keep every thing even. Nothing is worst -than a un-level cake. When shopping for a rack I wanted one that would last and wouldn't rust. This one is the one for the job! Its made very well and will not rust.
Order yours HERE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment