Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Always Kiss Me Goodnight Vinyl Wall Decal


Everyone that knows me knows one thing I love vinyl! I am a huge crafter and put vinyl on everything! I mean everything! But I've always been scared to put vinyl on my walls. Not because I was worried about the paint peeling. I know I don't have to worry there. Its the fact that I was scared to cut out a large wall decal with my personal sized machine. First off the cost of the vinyl would cost me so much more than to just order it. I stumbled upon Vinyl Disorder and boy am I glad I did! They have set no limits when it comes to decals or vinyl. Your not limited to color, size or design. PLUS!! There prices are so much cheaper than my cost of vinyl at my local craft store. Yes I love my hobby of crafting with vinyl. But now that I have found Vinyl Disorder a lot is about to change. I have spent hours on end weeding, cutting, re-cutting, and having a hard time running my personal machine. I've wasted a lot of money and time trying to do things my self. Not only are they a great company! Let me list a few things they offer on top of all they do! When you go to their web site there is a support argent there willing to help with any needs or questions. The vinyl they use it top of the line and very easy to apply! I've applied a lot of vinyl in the past and I've had my dealings with cheap or old vinyl. I honestly believe that with them you wont have that problem at all! In fact they are so great I almost want to sell my machine and just order from everything I want to craft from them! I ordered the Always kiss me goodnight wall decal its very lovely and is a nice large wall sized vinyl. It was very easy to apply and I didn't have any problems with bubbles or it not sticking. As soon as I pressed it to my wall I was also able to adjust it and lay it. Be sure to go check out their website or Order Yours HERE The sky is the limit and you can custom anything you can thing of if they don't already make it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment