Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution, Firming and Tightening Body Cream for Smooth, Younger Looking Skin.


180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution, Firming and Tightening Body Cream for Smooth, Younger Looking Skin. Clinically Approved. During Diet and after Pregnancy or Weight Loss, 150 ml / 5.1 Oz



  • Provides immediate skin-tightening effect and long-term firmness
  • Restores skin's youthful appearance. Formulated without: Formalin, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, Colors
  • Smooths, strengthens, and tones skin tissues at the deepest levels
  • Promotes hydration and stimulates collagen formation in the skin
  • Clinically approved formula / Delicate scent

I have been using this cream for a few weeks now. So far I can tell a differance in smoothness! I really like the smell. Its a lovely scent. No harsh or over powering. I also like that it has no dyes added to it or colors. I personally have had a problem in the past with dyes. My skin breaks out with red spots. I haven't had any problems with this 180 cream its been a great cream. I also like that its not greasy or oily. Over all very happy.

Order yours HERE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment