Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

100 Foot Expandable Water Hose



Quality Expandable Hose 100 Feet Green, No Kinking, Flexible, Lightweight, Super Strong, Superior to As Seen On TV Pocket Hose, Flex-Able Hose, Magic Hose, Shrinking Hose, DAP Xhose, Flexable Hose, Expands to 3 Times it's Original Length, Water Garden, Plants, Grass, No Tangle, Twist, Kink, 7 In 1 Sprayer Head Attachment Included, Expands and Contracts, Holiday, Christmas Gift, Auto, Car, RV, Boat, Dock


  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 33 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience



Living on a farm I thought 75 hose would be all we needed boy am I glad we tried out this 100 foot! the extra 25 foot makes a big difference. This hose is made very well and is light weight and easy to use! I love the fact that there is no kinking of the hose and we don't have to worry about it being laid out and getting ran over in the drive. The sprayer is really a good sprayer too! It has lots of power behind it and was a big help cleaning stales & washing my car.
Order yours here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment