PREMIUM MEMORY FORM (5mm): Lightweight, non-slip, extra-long, and the perfect thickness for maximum comfort, balance, and durability. Protect your knees and reduce injuries instantly. Comes with easy-to-use carrying strap.
ECO-FRIENDLY: Free of Phthalates, Latex, metals, harmful toxins, and SGS Approved.
ZERO ODOR: No toxic smell like those cheap yoga mats! Feel good about the products you use.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please return for a no-questions asked full refund.
SUPPORTING URBAN YOUTH PROGRAMS: $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need. Giving back is awesome.
72 x 24 x 5mm
TOP RATED ECO-FRIENDLY PREMIUM YOGA MAT
This ultra-sleek looking lightweight mat is designed to be the ultimate yoga mat for home, studio, and travel.
• Extra comfort and durability comes from our specially designed eco-friendly memory foam.
• Instantly reduce injuries with the thickness, grip and responsiveness of the mat which allows you to maintain perfect balance during poses.
• You'll love the convenient carrying strap included with your mat, that allows you to easily toss it under your arm as you head to class.
• 72 x 24 x 5mm
• Zero odor.
• Eco-friendly: Free of Phthalates, Latex, metals, harmful toxins, and SGS Approved.
• Easy to wash: Simply wipe down your mat with a non oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Hang dry. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.
$1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
Thanks to this Yoga mat I was able to show my daughter that her mom may be her mom but isn't too old to still work out or stretch. I have been using this yoga mat daily in the mornings to stretch and to learn how to do yoga. I am very new to doing yoga and being clumsy at times this mat has helped me from slipping or falling many times! My 12 year old used the mat also to show me how shes learning new dance moves at school! We both love the size and how well its made.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.